An ancient secret to a good life
TepeZ is also known as the Skin Tree, the Miracle Tree or Miracle Plant. For centuries this Latin American ingredient has been known as a secret to good life. It is also known as the “Happy Tree” by naturopathic professionals and the “Skin Tree” by medical practitioners.
In 2018, American Entrepreneur, JoJo Huerta in a discussion with one of his physicians identified the TepeZ ingredient as a solution to some cosmetic health issues. JoJo dedicated the next two years learning more about the “Happy Tree” and its biological make up and how it could help others. Spending countless hours researching, meeting with naturopaths, MD’s, botanists and farmers, he developed his proprietary formulation called “JoJo Balm™” for the purposes of sharing his discovery and bringing the benefits of TepeZ to his close friends and family.
Because of the overwhelming positive responses received by friends and family, we are now releasing JoJo Balm™ to the public!
In Mayan culture the Tepezcohuite tree was used as a cure for various skin conditions.
- Lip Balm
- Skin Moisturizer
- Collagen Stimulator
- Anti-aging effects
- Tissue Recover
- Heals Tattoos
- Acne Scarring
JoJo Balm Organic Ingredients
- Lavender: Relieve your anxiety and stress and sleep easier.
- Eucalyptus: Minty with a touch of honey. Eucalyptus oil relieves exhaustion and enhances creativity, relieves pain and heals.
- Peppermint: Naturally brings you back to center and eliminates fatigue and drifting thoughts. Awakens your senses and enhance your performance.
- Spearmint: Perfect for boosting your mood and those me time moments. Spearmint is the perfect support for your respiratory system.
- Gardenia: Helps to neutralize negativity, increase our feeling of well-being and can lift depression.
- Lemongrass: is clean, crisp and energizing. Wake up the senses with lemongrass the perfect way to start the day.
- Sweet Orange: Helps increase energy and mood, but also boasts a variety of other health benefits. This powerful essential oil can fight acne, relieve inflammation, promote better appearance of skin.
- Tea Tree: This oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties. A person can treat acne, athlete’s foot, or head lice using tea tree oil.
- Turmeric: is used to treat many health conditions. It has anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. A substance in turmeric, eases symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ylang Ylang: is also used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, improve mood, and enhance libido. In addition, it is said to act as a natural insect repellent, promote wound healing, and diminish the appearance of scars when applied to the skin.
- Lilac: Topical application of this oil helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reduce skin sagging, promoting glowing and healthy skin. Due to its antibacterial properties, Lilac helps heal rashes, cuts, and scrapes. It works against acne, eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn, reducing inflammation and itching.
- Rosemary: Known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation, eliminate headaches, strengthen the immune system, and condition hair to make it look and feel healthy.
Click to read more about the uses and benefits of our ingredients.
*Uses not evaluated by the FDA.